The executive body of the Alumni Association of GECNIT, Raipur, presents this Vision Document for its tenure of 2011 to 2013.
To make efforts for:
· Consolidation of alumni base
· Establishing continuous and effective communication among the alumni community
· Preparing and kick starting the long term programs for growth and welfare of Institute, Students and The Alumni.
To achieve this vision the working plan has the following elements:
1. Recognition and active involvement of various local chapters.
2. To have close interactions with alumni to devise and implement programs to improve employability of the students. Also to mentor students for entrepreneurship.
3. Continuation of lectures from eminent speakers under “Manthan”.
4. Celebrate Annual Alumni Day along with Silver Jubilee Reunion and Golden Jubilee Reunion of the respective batches.
5. Golden Tower - land demarcation, design finalization, resource generation and construction commencement.
6. Creation of Student Educational Assistance Fund to help students from economically weaker section in pursuing education.
7. Coordinate with Alumni who are holding key positions for sponsorship of various state-of-art laboratory and research facility.